It takes a very special kind of person to work for Shangri-La.
Someone with an eye for detail and the skills to perform.
Someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are You Shangri-La?
Full Time Food and Beverage Attendant - Altitude Restaurant & Blu Bar on 36
- The successful applicant will have 2 years experience in a fine dining restaurant or 1 year experience with in a bar environment
- Full time working rights in Australia (student visa holders will not be considered)
- Must have current RSA certificate
Chi Spa Attendant
- The candidate should possess a Certificate IV as a Beauty Therapist or equivalent and a minimum of one year experience in the beauty industry
- The ability to provide treatments without supervision once you have been trained and are qualified
- Part of the role will also be to achieve individual and team revenue targets as allocated by the CHI Spa & Health Club Manager on a monthly basis
- The candidate must have full time working rights in Australia.
Bartender - Blu Bar
- The successful applicant must possess a minimum of two years of experience in a bar environment
- Applicants should have exemplary cocktail knowledge, be fast, efficient and charismatic to build a good rapport with guests
- Applicants must have full time work rights in Australia and hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate. Please note student visa holders will not be considered for this position.
If you are interested in working for Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about employment at Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, please visit www.areyoushangri-la.com